It's exam season again, and I am once again, stretched for time. I have two exams tomorrow morning, neither of which I am ready for, but will do my best on. I have gotten one mark back, from the exam I wrote last Saturday morning, and if it's any indication of the rest of the them, I should be okay, maybe not fantastic, but at least my GPA will go up, a little. And that might be the difference between staying in my program and switching out to somehting easier.
It's snowing now, coming down in big, soft, fluffly flakes...the kind of snow that I like more than any other. It makes me think of being at home, curled up with a good book in front of the big picture window in the living room, watching the snow fall softly on the cedars. I can't really see anything out of my window here, it's small and high-ish up 'cause we are in the basement of a house. *sighs*
Anyway, I should probably try and study.
*buries herself in her book*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment