It has been quite a while since I last posted hasn't it?
I've been studying for exams and working my butt off, so I guess I do have an excuse. However, I'm still managing to turn out ficlets for POTC like nothing else, which is interesting, but they are exactly the little brain breaks I need right now, which is freaking awesome.
I'm currently sitting in my living room, in my roommates chair waiting for my boyfriend to show up, he's going to get here soon I hope, 'cause I'm a lot tired. It's been just under a week since I last saw him, and it really does suck to not see your boy for a week, I really really do miss him, a lot. And, this time, it's been worse, because of working almost all of last week, I didn't really have time to write him proper emails and so he was a bit grumpy with me, because I've been tired and just not trying hard to be creative. *sighs* Ah well, that's okay, I managed to make it up to him with some really interesting ones today.
Today was an awesome day, let me tell you, finally, a gorgeous day that I don't have to work during! Other then getting my last shot for the Gardisil vaccine, and my arm kinda being sore all day, it was a fantastic day. My roomies and I sat outside for the whole afternoon, some of us studying, some of us pretending to study. It was fun, I got a little sunburnt on my shoulders, but that's alright, I need the Vitamin D, and besides, I'll tan better now. After we spent the whole afternoon in the sun, during which time I did yet another load of laundry, and actually spent a decent amount of time writing out study notes to work from tomorrow, we all went to Wilf's, which is the campus pub, and that was tremendously fun. They have really yummy french fries there. I like them a lot. After Wilf's for dinner, we came home and watched Juno.
But, before we watched Juno, we rescued a lost cat, who we found wandering around the neighbourhood and took him home to his house. He was a very cute cat, whose name is apparently Trout, which, in my opnion, is a great name for a cat.
Juno is like...the cutest movie ever. I just love it. And, I *heart* Ellen Page for her awesome portrayal of Juno, who is rather quirky and altogether kind of strange, but is still just a 16 year old girl who has to grow up real fast. I also love Jennifer Garner in this one, she's freaking brilliant. But then, I love her in virtually everything she does, 'cause she's just so cute!
I have my last three exams this week, and then I'm back home to the O-dot, S-dot, where I will be chilling for two weeks before heading out to Chicoutimi. I'm really excited to go to Chicoutimi, and am hoping to learn a lot and do a lot and experience some really great francophone people. At the same time though, I'm really apprehensive about the whole thing, the fact that I don't get to contact the family I am going to be living with is kind of scary, I would like to know who they are before I move in with them, but I'm sure they will be awesome. I'm just nervous I think, because I'm going to be so far away from my family and friends for so long. I'm also really going to miss the boy.
Speaking of boy, he better get here soon or I am going to simply pass out from tiredness. *sighs*
Tuesday, April 22, 2008
Beautiful Day
Tags:
beautiful day,
cat,
chicoutimi,
ellen page,
Jan,
jennifer garner,
juno,
trout,
wilfs
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I can't wait to hear about all your Chicoutimi adventures -- you have to update in English though okay? Otherwise i won't understand!
Post a Comment