Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Day 3

Here we go!! I'm enrolled in classes at the University now, in the second highest level, I must have rocked my placement tests, and I know I rocked my oral exam. It's pretty awesome to know that my french is good enough to be considered advanced. I love it. I'm pretty damn proud of myself.

My classes are really interesting, we are doing conversation and writing and grammar, all at the same time in the mornings. The classes go from 8:45am until 12:30pm, then there's lunch, and then there is activities. Today I got to paint, it was pretty fun, but I was hoping that the art stuff would be more crafty...I like crafting, not so much doing art. *laughs* It was fun though.

Yesterday I went out with some friends from the school after classes ended and we went to a local brewery to try blueberry beer, it was good. Very light tasting and a great beer to drink on a terrace in the afternoon sun.

I live about a forty-five minute walk from the campus of the university, so I take a little mini bus to the school, but I walked this morning, it was beautiful, so bright and sunny. I love the weather here, it's cool in the mornings and then hot in the afternoons.

Tomorrow, I have class all day, and it's going to be lovely fun, speaking of which, I have to do my readings for that so that I can be all prepared tomorrow morning.

I've met so many fun people here, from everywhere in Canada and even from the states, it's pretty awesome. I'm so glad I came. I miss Jan...and my friends at home, but I really am enjoying myself here!

A Bientôt!

No comments: